EPIC ARCHAEOLOGY ORIENTAL INSTITUTE MUSEUM TOUR
NEXT TOUR – SATURDAY, MARCH 28TH @10 AM
Join us on SATURDAY, MARCH 28th to tour at the Oriental Institute at the University of Chicago with archaeologist, and Executive Director of Epic Archaeology – Ted Wright.
The Oriental Institute is one of the oldest and most prestigious archaeological institutions & museums, not only in the U.S., but in the world! It houses one-of-a-kind artifacts which both illuminate and affirm the Biblical text & world.
Please Note: The trip is limited to 20 guests. Please RSVP below.
**We will conduct additional tours this summer if you miss this one**
THE TOUR WILL INCLUDE:
- A personal guided tour through the Oriental Institute museum giving the historical and Biblical context for all of the artifacts & displays
- A detailed handout with an overview of Biblical history & archaeology
- See massive and amazing artifacts from ancient Mesopotamia, Egypt, Persia & much more!
- An overview of the history of the Oriental Institute
- Q&A afterwards
- There is a gift shop at the OI which has archaeologically related books & gifts
- Lunch will NOT be provided, but we can stay together for lunch on campus (or you may bring a sack lunch)
REGISTRATION FOR THE EPIC ARCHAEOLOGY ORIENTAL INSTITUTE TOUR WITH TED WRIGHT
PAID REGISTRATION will hold your spot. When we receive your registration, you will receive a confirmation email, and another email with additional tour details. Tour is $25 per person (Note: Price includes suggested donation to the O.I. museum + the guided tour)